Pages

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Choir

Yesterday, the YMS the year 6 to 8 choir went to Avonhead school for a practice with the other school choirs. It was really fun. It was great to run through some of the songs I didn't really know. My favourite song was 'Africa'. It's really catchy. Also while I was there I saw a few people who I knew. I was very tired afterwards, and my thumb starting hurting a lot because I had to hold my book for a very long time.

Here is a photo of us at the choir practice:


2 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to the festival this year. I'm sorry that your thumb and arm were so sore but it will all be worth it when you are singing in the arena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So am I! But it's going to be a pretty exhausting night. It was more my thumb that hurt, but it was my good hand so it was hard to hold my book.

      Prudence

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.