Pages

Friday 12 May 2017

Cross Country

On Monday, we had cross country. I was nervous and excited at the same time. I was kinda scared because I was the only year eight girl running, but luckily the year 7 girls were running with me as well.

When we started running, I could hear people already cheering for us. The year Seven and Eights all had to do, three laps of the big field, twice around the domain, and then twice around the big field again. It was so exhausting. I ended up walking a lot of the run.

Since I was the only Year 8 girl running, I automatically won first. I was sad that I didn't really compete anyone, but at least I got a gold medal!

Here are some photos of the cross country:




2 comments:

  1. Isn't being nervous and excited at the same time a great feeling? I think you must have been full of an energetic buzz for the race. It is great to hear that you approached the race with such positivity. In the situation where you are the only competitor then you need to compete against yourself. You need to be confident that you have given your best. So well done. I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Awesome run. I was exhausted just reading about it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.